Saturday, March 03, 2007

A morning walk




More often than not, we forget to appreciate the beauty spread around us. How often have you thanked God for the warm sunshine, for the relieving rain and for the singing birds which wake you up from the sweet dreams....almost never.




So, it happened with me. Despite living in the hallowed brick walls of IIMA, I never appreciated its world-class architecture, I never thanked Louis Kahn for endowing us with a gift which will be instrumental in scripting the stories of our dreams..and as a PGP-1, you do not even notice its beauty because the system keeps you engrossed in bloody WAC runs and short MANAC quizzes(for non-IIMA junta, these are the most terrifying courses in first year).




But not everyone is oblivious to the surroundings and it took an exchange student from US (one of my good friends, Kriti Bhandari) to prepare me for my first photo shoot of the campus on an idyllic sunday morning.



So, we roamed around the campus and took pics of the beautiful Louis Kahn Plaza and the famous Harvard Steps.
And here, in this pic is our dormatory structure, just the right balance of light and shadow. I simply am in love with IIMA.
Thanks Kriti for taking me with you on the photo session.

2 comments:

Monu said...

Nice pics Kapil ...
-- Monu Kedia.

Unknown said...

thanks monu bhaiya